We R Memory Keepers® Spin It™ Pro Tumbler Turner
4 In Stock Sold Out 4
Click here for instructions.
- Weight limit for Spin It is 13 oz. (368.5 g)
- Do not use with cups that hold more than 32 fl. oz. (946 mL)
- Do not use Spin It with objects taller than 8" (20.32 cm)
- Avoid running for more than 6 hours at a time
- Simple and easy to use
- Perfect for personalizing tumblers
- Read all instructions before use
- Plastic, metal, and cord
- 9.4" x 4" (23.8cm x 10.16cm) machine
- 5.95" x 4.5" (15.11cm x 11.43cm ) arm
- 4.2" x 1.5" (10.6cm x 3.81cm) handle
- Use low speed setting to evenly dry epoxy
- Use high speed setting to keep runny mediums from dripping
- It is recommended to place newspaper or a drop cloth under cup to protect tool and work surface
- After extensive use rotating arm may become loose. Tighten by rotating Ridged Base clockwise.
- Scrape as much material as you can from the surface using a stiff metal or plastic scraper.
- Clean the residue with lacquer thinner, acetone, or rubbing alcohol (follow safety warnings on solvents, and provide adequate ventilation).
- Once epoxy is removed, use a clean, wet cloth to remove any remaining solvents from the surface to avoid damaging, stripping or corroding the machine or arm.
- If rotating arm falls off, be sure to tighten before each use and check occasionally while the arm is rotating to ensure the arm is secure. Additionally, prop up the end of the base opposite the motor housing to counteract gravity and keep the arm from unscrewing.
- If medium is sliding to either end of cup, prop up corresponding end of Base to even out pooling.