This commercial fried ice cream machine is constructed with all stainless steel material, sturdy and durable. It comes with an intelligent panel for convenient control of the temperature. It is widely used in bars, cafes, milk-tea stores, dessert shops, western-style restaurants, fruit juice bars, hotels, bakeries, etc.
- All Stainless Steel Material
- High Efficiency
- Large Capacity
- Well-Designed Details
- ALL STAINLESS STEEL MATERIAL- Constructed with durable stainless steel material, this fry ice cream maker is of sturdiness and longevity. All parts that contact with foods adopts food-grade 304 stainless steel, easy to clean, and sanitary.
- HIGH EFFICIENCY- The roll ice cream machine comes with a 19.7x19.7-inch cooling pan, with the built-in copper cooling pipe, ensuring high efficiency. Ice can be made in just 58 seconds. The powerful 1800-watt BRAND compressor brings convenience and efficiency on ice-making, with low-noise, and energy-saving.
- CONVENIENT CONTROL- The fried ice cream maker comes with an intelligent panel for easy control of the power, cooling, and temperature. With the temperature -25~-35℃ (-13~-31℉) adjustable. The defrost function can be achieved by either a button or a foot-pad.
- WELL-DESIGNED DETAILS- The rubber universal wheels with low-noise can be 360-degree rotated, for effortless movement. Large-area air vents effectively lower the temperature of functional units and prevent the damage caused by high temperatures.
- WIDE APPLICATION- The fry ice cream roll machine can cope with prepared formulas, fruit juice, milkshake, yogurt, etc. Able to making various soft and hard ice cream, smoothies, ice mud, slush, snow ice, fruit ice, ice porridge, etc.
1. When you receive the machine, please place it for 24 hours before use. This action can prevent the freezing oil in the compressor from going
- Power: 1800W
- Pan Diameter: 19.7" (50 cm)
- Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Refrigerant: R410a
- The Lowest Temperature: -25~-35℃ (-13~-31℉)
- Item Dimensions (L* W* H): 26.7"x23.6"x31.3" (680x600x795 mm)
- 1 x Fried Ice Cream Machine
- 2 x Shovels
- 1 x User Manual
Royal Prints Electronics and Machinery offers free returns within 30 days of delivery for most items sold on Royal Prints Electronics and Machinery. Certain restrictions and exceptions apply as outlined below. All items must be unused and in the original retail packaging.
We reserve the right to refuse a return if an item is not returned in its original condition, including all packaging and tags.
If you are unsure about whether your item is eligible for return, you can check the product description page or email email@example.com.
Damaged Items and Vendor Defects
If an item is damaged upon delivery, please reach out to Royal Prints Electronics and Machinery within 30 days of delivery to ensure that we can get you the proper replacement. You will be prompted to provide a photo/video of the damaged item and any packaging. For registry guests, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number, photos of the damage, and provide an address for where you want the replacement to be sent. If you need assistance creating your return, email email@example.com with your order number and photo of the damage.
If the item is defective within 30 days of delivery, please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide a photo of any visible defects as well as any information pertaining to the issue, regular care and use, and any possible troubleshooting of the issue. For all other defective items, we'll refer to the manufacturer’s warranty.
Shipping and Delivery Issues
By default, Royal Prints Electronics and Machinery is a retail store and we encourage. Should a package go missing in transit, please contact customer service at email@example.com within 21 days of delivery. After 21 days, we may not be able to replace your order.
Due to the size and weight of certain items, they will be delivered to you by a local freight carrier. Any charges for this service will be listed on the product’s description page. Your order will have an estimated arrival date and after your item has shipped from our warehouse, our freight carrier will reach out to you directly to schedule a delivery appointment. For any additional questions regarding this service, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Please note that this service is curbside delivery only, and it will be up to you to make personal arrangements to get the item into your building or residence. Assembly is not included in this service.
Please inspect all curbside delivery orders before signing off on your delivery. Please contact us at prints.royal2yahoo.com if you receive a damaged curbside delivery order , so that we can assist you.
Any customer who purchases a product(s), takes it away and comes back subsequently claiming that the item is incompatible will not be refunded or decides that they purchased the wrong item. However, in the unlikely event that the customer insists that a refund is absolutely required, (a) A 15% restocking fee will apply to the cost of all returns for refund under this circumstance or (b) Royal Prints Electronics and Machinery will replace the item without cost to the customer up to the value of the purchased item with anything from our current inventory or (c) The customer will be given the opportunity to accept a credit note for value of the purchased item, to be used within (6) six months of the issuing of the credit note.