VEVOR Industrial Sewing Machine DDL8700 Lockstitch Sewing Machine with Servo Motor + Table Stand + LED Lamp Commercial Grade Sewing Machine
4 In Stock
Royal Prints Electronics and Machinery
Automatic Sewing: Comes with table and servo motor - everything you need to start sewing. The industrial leather sewing machine ensures smooth sewing and is suitable for medium-thick materials with a thickness of 5 mm. Multiple functions such as automatic trimming, automatic reinforcement, and automatic rewinding are provided to increase...
- Automatic Sewing: Comes with table and servo motor - everything you need to start sewing. The industrial leather sewing machine ensures smooth sewing and is suitable for medium-thick materials with a thickness of 5 mm. Multiple functions such as automatic trimming, automatic reinforcement, and automatic rewinding are provided to increase tightness.
- · Premium Electric Motor: The optimum-balance and highly rigid machine head uses the latest 3D-CAD innovative technology. Thanks to its low vibration and low noise feature, the machine head provides the operator with a comfortable work environment. 550W high-power motor allows you to have an excellent experience like you have never had before.
- · Adjustable Stitch Distance: The distance from the machine arm to the needle on the front of the machine head is sufficiently wide to allow easy handling of the sewing material. The machine inherits desirable features, such as 3500 s.p.m high-speed stitching performance, ease of operation, and increased reliability compared to other lockstitch machines. Maximum Stitch Length: 5 mm; Needle: DB x 1 11#, 14#, 16#.
- · Automatic Lifting Function: Presser foot lift (by knee lifter): 10 mm standard, 13 mm maximum. Lightweight stitch dial & needle plate with a marked groove (aligned with seam allowance) make the operation time-saving and efficient. Extreme stitching performance ensures easy operation & highly-reliable performance. Change the way you work and feel the difference, one stitch at a time.
- · Various Applications: The industrial sewing machine's main applications are seam bags or sacks made of cloth, cotton, burlap, heavy paper, jute, etc. It specializes in sewing rice bags, flour bags, animal feed bags, fertilizer bags, charcoal bags, etc. Widely supports lightweight to heavyweight materials
Adopting the all-copper servo motor improves the conversion rate of electric energy up to 98% with powerful performance. The ultra-low mute is only 30dB, allowing you to finish the work in quiet.
The industrial leather sewing machine is very smooth to sewing, suitable for medium thick materials with a thickness of 7 mm. There are many extra functions, such as automatic trimming, automatic reinforcement, and automatic rewinding to increase the tightness.
Automatic Winding Device
A top-mounted bobbin winder is built for easy winding, with a low probability of thread breakage. Easy to replace the spare bobbin.
Hand Wheel & Stitch Adjustment Button
The high-standard hand wheel absorbs a lot of air to reduce the control temperature of the motor, according to the scientific design. The distance between the needles can be adjusted manually.
Solid & Reliable Stand
The sewing machine with table comes with a heavy-duty design, which is more reliable and stable. Constructed of the metal stand, the service life has been extended greatly.
The industrial overlock sewing machine with a high-speed servo motor is ideal for light, medium & heavy work with fabrics such as cotton, leather, silk, etc. Highly-recommended for tailoring, curtain makers, fashion designers, alterations shops, bridal shops, home.
Royal Prints Electronics and Machinery offers free returns within 30 days of delivery for most items sold on Royal Prints Electronics and Machinery. Certain restrictions and exceptions apply as outlined below. All items must be unused and in the original retail packaging. We reserve the right to refuse a return if an item is not returned in its original condition, including all packaging and tags. If you are unsure about whether your item is eligible for return, you can check the product description page or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Damaged Items and Vendor Defects Damaged Items If an item is damaged upon delivery, please reach out to Royal Prints Electronics and Machinery within 30 days of delivery to ensure that we can get you the proper replacement. You will be prompted to provide a photo/video of the damaged item and any packaging. For registry guests, please reach out to email@example.com with your order number, photos of the damage, and provide an address for where you want the replacement to be sent. If you need assistance creating your return, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and photo of the damage. Defective Items If the item is defective within 30 days of delivery, please contact customer service at email@example.com and provide a photo of any visible defects as well as any information pertaining to the issue, regular care and use, and any possible troubleshooting of the issue. For all other defective items, we'll refer to the manufacturer’s warranty. Shipping and Delivery Issues Lost Packages By default, Royal Prints Electronics and Machinery is a retail store and we encourage. Should a package go missing in transit, please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org within 21 days of delivery. After 21 days, we may not be able to replace your order. Curbside Delivery Due to the size and weight of certain items, they will be delivered to you by a local freight carrier. Any charges for this service will be listed on the product’s description page. Your order will have an estimated arrival date and after your item has shipped from our warehouse, our freight carrier will reach out to you directly to schedule a delivery appointment. For any additional questions regarding this service, please reach out to email@example.com for more information. Please note that this service is curbside delivery only, and it will be up to you to make personal arrangements to get the item into your building or residence. Assembly is not included in this service. Please inspect all curbside delivery orders before signing off on your delivery. Please contact us at prints.royal2yahoo.com if you receive a damaged curbside delivery order , so that we can assist you. Any customer who purchases a product(s), takes it away and comes back subsequently claiming that the item is incompatible will not be refunded or decides that they purchased the wrong item. However, in the unlikely event that the customer insists that a refund is absolutely required, (a) A 15% restocking fee will apply to the cost of all returns for refund under this circumstance or (b) Royal Prints Electronics and Machinery will replace the item without cost to the customer up to the value of the purchased item with anything from our current inventory or (c) The customer will be given the opportunity to accept a credit note for value of the purchased item, to be used within (6) six months of the issuing of the credit note.
Net Orders Checkout