VEVOR Heat Press Machine 12X15 Inch 5 in 1 Combo Heat Press Machine with 360 Degree Rotation Combo Sublimation Heat Press Machine for Cap Mug Plate T-Shirts and Shoes
3 In Stock
Royal Prints Electronics and Machinery
Versatile Usage: VEVOR 12" x 15" 5-in-1 heat press easily transfers clear images onto shirts, hoodies, shoes, banners, tumblers, caps, plates, ceramics, even glass. A great option for DIY uses or small business purposes, realizing your inspirations in everyday life! · Pro Heating System: Built-in latest dual-tube fast-heating tech distributes edge-to-edge...
- Versatile Usage: VEVOR 12" x 15" 5-in-1 heat press easily transfers clear images onto shirts, hoodies, shoes, banners, tumblers, caps, plates, ceramics, even glass. A great option for DIY uses or small business purposes, realizing your inspirations in everyday life!
- · Pro Heating System: Built-in latest dual-tube fast-heating tech distributes edge-to-edge heat quickly and evenly. Up to 50% improvement of the temperature consistency for more uniform heating and better shirt printing effect with two layers insulation pads!
- · Precise Control: With silicon control system, high-precision temp sensor features 50% stronger sensitivity than traditional ones. Audible automatically beeps when digital sublimation transfer is done. Every interaction so responsive, making you feel at ease.
- · 360° Swing Away: Reinforced aluminum alloy rotating shaft allows smooth operation and high durability, increasing 28% corrosion resistance compared to common metal. The t-shirt press swing-away style protects you from potential burns over the hot platen and provides a complete view of your layout.
- · Overload Protector: Built-in circuit breaker automatically prevents electrical faults when the voltage is unstable or too high, thus providing protection for the control box as well as heat platen.
LCD Digital Display
Our heat press features large-screen display, easy to operate. The core control system delivers up to 50% better thermosensitivity.
Double Tube Heating
Dual-tube heating design ensures more uniform heating and superior transfer quality. The entire base heats consistently and quickly.
Non-stick teflon coated heat press platen offers tees extra protection with avoiding edge curling.
The adjustment knob and spring system easily applies the required pressure according to the thickness of transferring material.
12x15 Large Surface
This sublimation machine has a 12" x 15" (29 X 38 cm) large heat platen, which provides a big surface to transfer onto flat items.
The multi-function heat press machine can print colorful pictures and characters on t-shirts, shoes, hats, caps, mugs, plates, and so on.
Royal Prints Electronics and Machinery offers free returns within 30 days of delivery for most items sold on Royal Prints Electronics and Machinery. Certain restrictions and exceptions apply as outlined below. All items must be unused and in the original retail packaging. We reserve the right to refuse a return if an item is not returned in its original condition, including all packaging and tags. If you are unsure about whether your item is eligible for return, you can check the product description page or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Damaged Items and Vendor Defects Damaged Items If an item is damaged upon delivery, please reach out to Royal Prints Electronics and Machinery within 30 days of delivery to ensure that we can get you the proper replacement. You will be prompted to provide a photo/video of the damaged item and any packaging. For registry guests, please reach out to email@example.com with your order number, photos of the damage, and provide an address for where you want the replacement to be sent. If you need assistance creating your return, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and photo of the damage. Defective Items If the item is defective within 30 days of delivery, please contact customer service at email@example.com and provide a photo of any visible defects as well as any information pertaining to the issue, regular care and use, and any possible troubleshooting of the issue. For all other defective items, we'll refer to the manufacturer’s warranty. Shipping and Delivery Issues Lost Packages By default, Royal Prints Electronics and Machinery is a retail store and we encourage. Should a package go missing in transit, please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org within 21 days of delivery. After 21 days, we may not be able to replace your order. Curbside Delivery Due to the size and weight of certain items, they will be delivered to you by a local freight carrier. Any charges for this service will be listed on the product’s description page. Your order will have an estimated arrival date and after your item has shipped from our warehouse, our freight carrier will reach out to you directly to schedule a delivery appointment. For any additional questions regarding this service, please reach out to email@example.com for more information. Please note that this service is curbside delivery only, and it will be up to you to make personal arrangements to get the item into your building or residence. Assembly is not included in this service. Please inspect all curbside delivery orders before signing off on your delivery. Please contact us at prints.royal2yahoo.com if you receive a damaged curbside delivery order , so that we can assist you. Any customer who purchases a product(s), takes it away and comes back subsequently claiming that the item is incompatible will not be refunded or decides that they purchased the wrong item. However, in the unlikely event that the customer insists that a refund is absolutely required, (a) A 15% restocking fee will apply to the cost of all returns for refund under this circumstance or (b) Royal Prints Electronics and Machinery will replace the item without cost to the customer up to the value of the purchased item with anything from our current inventory or (c) The customer will be given the opportunity to accept a credit note for value of the purchased item, to be used within (6) six months of the issuing of the credit note.
Net Orders Checkout