Vevor Digital Safe Box Depository Fireproof Waterproof Cash Vault Dependable
Royal Prints Machinery & Electronics
【DURABLE CONSTRUCTION】 - This depository safe is constructed of heavy-duty carbon steel structure with a thickened front door and body, which can resist the impact of hands and mechanical tools. Sturdy bolts and hinges improve its theft-proof performance. 【ELECTRONIC LOCK SYSTEM】 - With a reliable electronic lock system, the drop...
- 【DURABLE CONSTRUCTION】 - This depository safe is constructed of heavy-duty carbon steel structure with a thickened front door and body, which can resist the impact of hands and mechanical tools. Sturdy bolts and hinges improve its theft-proof performance.
- 【ELECTRONIC LOCK SYSTEM】 - With a reliable electronic lock system, the drop slot safe effectively keeps children and unauthorized users from gaining access. It can be programmed with two sets of codes and provides two override keys for emergency use.
- 【DEPOSIT SLOT DESIGN】 - The safe deposit box cash drop is designed with a deposit slot, making cash and documents storage a breeze. The front deposit drawer is fitted with a saw-tooth edge tilting baffle to ensure intruders cannot fish out contents.
- 【ADDITIONAL SECURITY】 - In addition to the advanced electronic lock system, the small drop safe is equipped with the pry-proof locking bolts to provide double protection for valuables.
- 【EXTENSIVE USING】 - Featuring stable construction and a secure lock system, this depository box is extensively applied in home, office, and other business places. With two mounting holes on the back, it can be easily installed on the wall, floor, or cabinet.
Royal Prints Electronics and Machinery offers free returns within 30 days of delivery for most items sold on Royal Prints Electronics and Machinery. Certain restrictions and exceptions apply as outlined below. All items must be unused and in the original retail packaging. We reserve the right to refuse a return if an item is not returned in its original condition, including all packaging and tags. If you are unsure about whether your item is eligible for return, you can check the product description page or email email@example.com. Damaged Items and Vendor Defects Damaged Items If an item is damaged upon delivery, please reach out to Royal Prints Electronics and Machinery within 30 days of delivery to ensure that we can get you the proper replacement. You will be prompted to provide a photo/video of the damaged item and any packaging. For registry guests, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number, photos of the damage, and provide an address for where you want the replacement to be sent. If you need assistance creating your return, email email@example.com with your order number and photo of the damage. Defective Items If the item is defective within 30 days of delivery, please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide a photo of any visible defects as well as any information pertaining to the issue, regular care and use, and any possible troubleshooting of the issue. For all other defective items, we'll refer to the manufacturer’s warranty. Shipping and Delivery Issues Lost Packages By default, Royal Prints Electronics and Machinery is a retail store and we encourage. Should a package go missing in transit, please contact customer service at email@example.com within 21 days of delivery. After 21 days, we may not be able to replace your order. Curbside Delivery Due to the size and weight of certain items, they will be delivered to you by a local freight carrier. Any charges for this service will be listed on the product’s description page. Your order will have an estimated arrival date and after your item has shipped from our warehouse, our freight carrier will reach out to you directly to schedule a delivery appointment. For any additional questions regarding this service, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Please note that this service is curbside delivery only, and it will be up to you to make personal arrangements to get the item into your building or residence. Assembly is not included in this service. Please inspect all curbside delivery orders before signing off on your delivery. Please contact us at prints.royal2yahoo.com if you receive a damaged curbside delivery order , so that we can assist you. Any customer who purchases a product(s), takes it away and comes back subsequently claiming that the item is incompatible will not be refunded or decides that they purchased the wrong item. However, in the unlikely event that the customer insists that a refund is absolutely required, (a) A 15% restocking fee will apply to the cost of all returns for refund under this circumstance or (b) Royal Prints Electronics and Machinery will replace the item without cost to the customer up to the value of the purchased item with anything from our current inventory or (c) The customer will be given the opportunity to accept a credit note for value of the purchased item, to be used within (6) six months of the issuing of the credit note.
Net Orders Checkout