VEVOR Commercial Slushy Machine, 15L Tank Commercial Margarita Machine, 500W Stainless Steel Frozen Drink Machine, Temperature Slush 26.6°F to 28.4°F Margarita Slush Maker, Perfect for Cafes Bars
4 In Stock
Royal Prints Electronics and Machinery
15L/ 4Gal Slushy Machine: With the 15 L / 4 US gallon tank capacity, this frozen slush machine can hold a great number of slushies and drinks, and it can be used for different flavors. An interior bowl light illuminates your beverages, thus showcasing their vibrant colors and helping them...
- 15L/ 4Gal Slushy Machine: With the 15 L / 4 US gallon tank capacity, this frozen slush machine can hold a great number of slushies and drinks, and it can be used for different flavors. An interior bowl light illuminates your beverages, thus showcasing their vibrant colors and helping them sell themselves.
- · Advanced Quality: The superior stainless steel body, a food-grade PC tank, and a two-layers ABS lid ensure durability for long-time use and allows easier cleaning and less complicated maintenance. The broadened mixing stirrer, with 360-degree rotation, reduces sediment and stir drinks.
- · Precise Control Area: Brief control panel is equipped on the machine. You can switch on/off or between cool drink and slush modes effortlessly. Designed with the preservation function, you can set the temperature from 26.6 °F to 28.4 °F (-3~-2 ℃) to keep the slushies fresh. You can use the panel according to your needs.
- · Powerful Compressor: This frozen drink maker featuring a 500-watt powerful compressor for rapid cooling, energy-saving, and low noise. It allows you to prepare slushies in 50 minutes. With the antifreeze cylinder system, the machine can automatically start and cease to solve the freezing problem of the cylinder, thus extending the machine's service life. A superior quality condenser ensures fast refrigeration and stable operation.
- · Considerate Designs: A detachable trip tray to place cups & glasses and maintain your place neat and clean. A Faucet with large diameter for rapid dispensing. The large air vents facilitate long-period operation. The rubber foot pads provide buffer function and durability.
15L Capacity Tank
Our commercial slushies machine, with a 15 L / 4 US gallon tank, can serve anything from gravitas and smoothies to iced or frozen coffee/tea and frozen cocktails. This unit is sure to expand your beverage menu substantially.
Featuring an attractive silver stainless steel exterior, this frozen drink machine's durable construction provides optimal longevity. It adopts durable stainless steel as the primary material of the body. The thickened PC cylinder and an ABS lid lead to a reliable machine.
Easy to Use
There are several simple buttons on the machine, including 2 working modes, temperature adjust knob, and light display. Easy-to-use controls are both intuitive and customizable enough to offer an array of different drink styles.
This unit's 500W powerful compressor allows you to get frozen products back down to the desired temperature quickly, reducing downtime and increasing efficiency. A condenser is reliable, durable, and easy to maintain. It will give your machine more longevity.
This machine boasts an extra-long dispenser handle and a detachable trip tray that allow for easy operation. In addition, 3 sides air vents can effectively heat dissipation. The rubber feet also keep the machine steady.
Perfect for icy drinks, including fruit juice, tea, frozen cocktails, iced coffee, etc. Whether you're adding it to your restaurant, hotel, or bar, this machine is what you need to streamline and boost your frozen beverage service.
Royal Prints Electronics and Machinery offers free returns within 30 days of delivery for most items sold on Royal Prints Electronics and Machinery. Certain restrictions and exceptions apply as outlined below. All items must be unused and in the original retail packaging. We reserve the right to refuse a return if an item is not returned in its original condition, including all packaging and tags. If you are unsure about whether your item is eligible for return, you can check the product description page or email email@example.com. Damaged Items and Vendor Defects Damaged Items If an item is damaged upon delivery, please reach out to Royal Prints Electronics and Machinery within 30 days of delivery to ensure that we can get you the proper replacement. You will be prompted to provide a photo/video of the damaged item and any packaging. For registry guests, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number, photos of the damage, and provide an address for where you want the replacement to be sent. If you need assistance creating your return, email email@example.com with your order number and photo of the damage. Defective Items If the item is defective within 30 days of delivery, please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide a photo of any visible defects as well as any information pertaining to the issue, regular care and use, and any possible troubleshooting of the issue. For all other defective items, we'll refer to the manufacturer’s warranty. Shipping and Delivery Issues Lost Packages By default, Royal Prints Electronics and Machinery is a retail store and we encourage. Should a package go missing in transit, please contact customer service at email@example.com within 21 days of delivery. After 21 days, we may not be able to replace your order. Curbside Delivery Due to the size and weight of certain items, they will be delivered to you by a local freight carrier. Any charges for this service will be listed on the product’s description page. Your order will have an estimated arrival date and after your item has shipped from our warehouse, our freight carrier will reach out to you directly to schedule a delivery appointment. For any additional questions regarding this service, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Please note that this service is curbside delivery only, and it will be up to you to make personal arrangements to get the item into your building or residence. Assembly is not included in this service. Please inspect all curbside delivery orders before signing off on your delivery. Please contact us at prints.royal2yahoo.com if you receive a damaged curbside delivery order , so that we can assist you. Any customer who purchases a product(s), takes it away and comes back subsequently claiming that the item is incompatible will not be refunded or decides that they purchased the wrong item. However, in the unlikely event that the customer insists that a refund is absolutely required, (a) A 15% restocking fee will apply to the cost of all returns for refund under this circumstance or (b) Royal Prints Electronics and Machinery will replace the item without cost to the customer up to the value of the purchased item with anything from our current inventory or (c) The customer will be given the opportunity to accept a credit note for value of the purchased item, to be used within (6) six months of the issuing of the credit note.
Net Orders Checkout