VEVOR Commercial Pizza Oven Countertop, 14" Double Deck Layer, 110V 1950W Stainless Steel Electric Pizza Oven with Stone and Shelf, Multipurpose Indoor Pizza Maker for Restaurant Home Pretzels Baked
4 In Stock
Royal Prints Electronics and Machinery
Premium Pizza Oven: Made of superior stainless steel, our well-bulit commercial pizza oven is certain to endure a long-term use. The large capacity of double-layer accommodates at least two pizzas (each up to 14"), can also hold our 15.6 x 15.6-inch pizza stone or a 15.5 x 15.5 x 2.8-inch...
- Premium Pizza Oven: Made of superior stainless steel, our well-bulit commercial pizza oven is certain to endure a long-term use. The large capacity of double-layer accommodates at least two pizzas (each up to 14"), can also hold our 15.6 x 15.6-inch pizza stone or a 15.5 x 15.5 x 2.8-inch shelf.
- · Precise Control: Our electric pizza oven is equipped with 3 thermostat dials to individually control the top and bottom temp. 122-662℃ adjustable temperature meets your needs for cooking different ingredients. The time setting knob of this pizza cone machine allows up to 60 minutes for satisfying different cooking tasks.
- · Uniform Heating: The pizza oven has a power of 1950 watts, and each layer includes multiple U-shaped heating tubes. The upper and lower heating tubes can perform 360°heating, providing sufficient and even heat to achieve a perfectly balanced baking effect in 15 - 20 minutes. Pizzas cook fast with no need to preheat.
- · Humanized Details: We provide you with a double-layer electric pizza oven with interior lighting and a viewing window. The explosion-proof glass is adopted to quickly check the cooking status. Plus, other considerate design details are also integrated, such as dense emission holes for fast heat dissipation; two insulated plastic handles for secure operation; and 4 non-slip feet to keep the machine stable.
- · Extensive Application: Our pizza oven indoor is perfect for home and business use. Not only designed for restaurants, bakeries, and snack bars, it is also suitable for private usages such as family activities and home clubs. It can be used for cooking pizza, subs, pretzels, baked dishes, and various foods like potatoes, bread, cakes, pies, pastries, etc.
3 Temperature Knobs
The powerful 1950W power and independent temperature control enable you to cook delicious food. The maximum temperature can reach 350 ℃ (662 ℉).
Time Setting Function
You can use the timing function to perform different cooking tasks; the timing range is 0-60 minutes. It will shut off automatically when the time is up.
The countertop pizza oven is made of stainless steel, durable and sturdy to use, ensuring a high-quality countertop pizza oven for baking. In addition, it is dedicated and easy to clean & maintain.
Designed with a veiwing window and light, our pizza oven allows you to see your food while it cooks. The multiple cooling ports, non-scald handles, and skid-proof feet give you an excellent pizza tool.
Pizza Stone & Shelves
We offer you a 15.6 x 15.6-inch pizza stone and two 15.5 x 15.5 x 2.8-inch shelves, so you can bake a 14-inch pizza or any other delicious food you want.
It can cook pizzas, potatoes, bread, cakes, pies, pastries, etc. Widely used for the catering business, bakeries, snack bars, or family gatherings.
Royal Prints Electronics and Machinery offers free returns within 30 days of delivery for most items sold on Royal Prints Electronics and Machinery. Certain restrictions and exceptions apply as outlined below. All items must be unused and in the original retail packaging. We reserve the right to refuse a return if an item is not returned in its original condition, including all packaging and tags. If you are unsure about whether your item is eligible for return, you can check the product description page or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Damaged Items and Vendor Defects Damaged Items If an item is damaged upon delivery, please reach out to Royal Prints Electronics and Machinery within 30 days of delivery to ensure that we can get you the proper replacement. You will be prompted to provide a photo/video of the damaged item and any packaging. For registry guests, please reach out to email@example.com with your order number, photos of the damage, and provide an address for where you want the replacement to be sent. If you need assistance creating your return, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and photo of the damage. Defective Items If the item is defective within 30 days of delivery, please contact customer service at email@example.com and provide a photo of any visible defects as well as any information pertaining to the issue, regular care and use, and any possible troubleshooting of the issue. For all other defective items, we'll refer to the manufacturer’s warranty. Shipping and Delivery Issues Lost Packages By default, Royal Prints Electronics and Machinery is a retail store and we encourage. Should a package go missing in transit, please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org within 21 days of delivery. After 21 days, we may not be able to replace your order. Curbside Delivery Due to the size and weight of certain items, they will be delivered to you by a local freight carrier. Any charges for this service will be listed on the product’s description page. Your order will have an estimated arrival date and after your item has shipped from our warehouse, our freight carrier will reach out to you directly to schedule a delivery appointment. For any additional questions regarding this service, please reach out to email@example.com for more information. Please note that this service is curbside delivery only, and it will be up to you to make personal arrangements to get the item into your building or residence. Assembly is not included in this service. Please inspect all curbside delivery orders before signing off on your delivery. Please contact us at prints.royal2yahoo.com if you receive a damaged curbside delivery order , so that we can assist you. Any customer who purchases a product(s), takes it away and comes back subsequently claiming that the item is incompatible will not be refunded or decides that they purchased the wrong item. However, in the unlikely event that the customer insists that a refund is absolutely required, (a) A 15% restocking fee will apply to the cost of all returns for refund under this circumstance or (b) Royal Prints Electronics and Machinery will replace the item without cost to the customer up to the value of the purchased item with anything from our current inventory or (c) The customer will be given the opportunity to accept a credit note for value of the purchased item, to be used within (6) six months of the issuing of the credit note.
Net Orders Checkout