The ScanNCut DX SDX230Di has all the significant components and characteristics you’ve come to love from the Brother lineup of electronic cutting machines. With its Disney inspired cosmetic and bounty of built-in designs (over 1400 total designs), the SDX230Di is for the Disney enthusiast. As with all ScanNCut DX models, the SDX230Di has a built-in scanner and state-of-the-art Blade Sensor technology that detect the thickness of materials and adjust the blade accordingly (up to 3MM‡ in thickness). When it comes time to up your Disney crafting game (over 150 built-in Disney designs), reach for the Disney inspired ScanNCut DX SDX230Di.
- Start creating with built-in designs: Start crafting right away with 1,435 built-in designs in total (inclusive of the following) 152 built-in Disney Designs, 140 Quilt patterns, and 17 lettering fonts.
- Craft with Disney: The SDX230Di has an adorable Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse cosmetic highlighted with broad red accents and has over 150 built-in Disney designs so you can take your Disney crafting game to the next level.
- Blade Sensor Technology: The Blade Sensor Technology can cut materials efficiently and cleanly up to 3mm thick and automatically detects the thickness of your materials to cut custom and built-in patterns.
- Wireless Network Ready: Feel the freedom of cables with a wireless connection via PC, mobile device, or tablet when connected to your wireless network.
- Color Display: The intuitive and generous 5” LCD touch screen display is ideal for many onscreen functions such as editing, formatting, resizing, cutting, rotating, welding, and scanning. Easily convert your scanned designs into custom cut or draw files. Customize designs by changing the shape, size, or position, even using just part of a design.
- This product is intended for sale only in the US at 120 volts, and any other use or sale voids the warranty.
Royal Prints Electronics and Machinery offers free returns within 30 days of delivery for most items sold on Royal Prints Electronics and Machinery. Certain restrictions and exceptions apply as outlined below. All items must be unused and in the original retail packaging.
We reserve the right to refuse a return if an item is not returned in its original condition, including all packaging and tags.
If you are unsure about whether your item is eligible for return, you can check the product description page or email email@example.com.
Damaged Items and Vendor Defects
If an item is damaged upon delivery, please reach out to Royal Prints Electronics and Machinery within 30 days of delivery to ensure that we can get you the proper replacement. You will be prompted to provide a photo/video of the damaged item and any packaging. For registry guests, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number, photos of the damage, and provide an address for where you want the replacement to be sent. If you need assistance creating your return, email email@example.com with your order number and photo of the damage.
If the item is defective within 30 days of delivery, please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide a photo of any visible defects as well as any information pertaining to the issue, regular care and use, and any possible troubleshooting of the issue. For all other defective items, we'll refer to the manufacturer’s warranty.
Shipping and Delivery Issues
By default, Royal Prints Electronics and Machinery is a retail store and we encourage. Should a package go missing in transit, please contact customer service at email@example.com within 21 days of delivery. After 21 days, we may not be able to replace your order.
Due to the size and weight of certain items, they will be delivered to you by a local freight carrier. Any charges for this service will be listed on the product’s description page. Your order will have an estimated arrival date and after your item has shipped from our warehouse, our freight carrier will reach out to you directly to schedule a delivery appointment. For any additional questions regarding this service, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Please note that this service is curbside delivery only, and it will be up to you to make personal arrangements to get the item into your building or residence. Assembly is not included in this service.
Please inspect all curbside delivery orders before signing off on your delivery. Please contact us at prints.royal2yahoo.com if you receive a damaged curbside delivery order , so that we can assist you.
Any customer who purchases a product(s), takes it away and comes back subsequently claiming that the item is incompatible will not be refunded or decides that they purchased the wrong item. However, in the unlikely event that the customer insists that a refund is absolutely required, (a) A 15% restocking fee will apply to the cost of all returns for refund under this circumstance or (b) Royal Prints Electronics and Machinery will replace the item without cost to the customer up to the value of the purchased item with anything from our current inventory or (c) The customer will be given the opportunity to accept a credit note for value of the purchased item, to be used within (6) six months of the issuing of the credit note.