OMTech 40W 12"x8" 30 x 20cm CO2 Laser Engraver Cutter Cutting Machine
- 8” x 12” (200 x 300mm) engraving/cutting area
- 32” x 20” x 10” (80 x 50 x 25cm) overall dimensions
- Net Weight 51 lbs (23kg).
- Compact 40W laser cutter machine with endless creative possibilities
- Recommended engraving speeds: 100–255 mm/s
- Recommended cutting speeds: 1–20mm/s (actual speed depends on material)
- 12mm Focal lens diameter
- 2” Focal distance
- 20mm Mirror diameter
- Resolution up to 1500 dpi
- 0.5” Standard Z-depth (Workspace height with vented level board installed)
- 2.5” Max Z-depth (Workspace height with vented level board removed)
- Includes LaserDRW software with file viewing, project framing, basic design functions, and speed laser settings to convert your images into engravable G-Code files.
- LaserDRW is perfectly compatible with Windows 7, 8, and 10 (64/32 bit), XP, 2000, and Vista.
- Work side-by-side with programs like Corellaser, CorelDraw (NOT compatible with LightBurn)
- Photo-ready for images in TIF, BMP, JPG, JPEG, WMF, EMF, and PLT formats
- Not readily compatible with rotary axis devices
- The integrated power supply features increased response speed, performance, and laser cutting power—it’s beaming with possibilities!
- Upgraded X/Y rail gantry system and high-precision stepper motor equipped to provide stability and extreme accuracy to your 40W laser engraver projects
- Uses standard 110V AC power connection
Laser Tube Lifetime:
- 40W CO2 laser tube with an estimated lifetime of up to 2,000 operation hours depending on power setting usage and water cooling performance
- PLEASE NOTE: Frequent use of high laser power settings will shorten the laser tube lifetime as follows:
- Low Power 10–40% = 1,500–2,000 Hours
- Moderate Power 40–70% = 1,000–1,200 Hours
- High Power 70–100% = 400–600 Hour
Cutting Edge Features:
- COMPACT ENGRAVING POWER: Our most portable CO2 laser easily fits on your workbench, offers accessibility to beginner engravers, and packs plenty of power for your small craft projects.
- DIGITAL CONTROL & TEMP. LCD: A user-friendly LCD control board sets the laser power while two temperature displays keep you updated with the laser power supply and cooling water temp. levels.
- RED DOT GUIDANCE: A red dot pointer mounted on the laser head quickly indicates engraving points, marks the machine’s path, and identifies positioning sizes, allowing an effortless project setup process.
- DOUBLE DUTY WORK SURFACE: Equipped with a stabilizer clamp to hold irregular-shaped objects in place and a vented level board for regular-shaped products.
- REMOVABLE WORKBED: Remove the vented level board to add 2” of Z-depth and accommodate taller materials; however, this reduces the workbed’s X and Y dimensions to 8” x 5”.
- BUILT-IN VENTILATION: Integrated fan to boost laser performance, improve ventilation, and reduce noise. A triangular exhaust port and built-in air compressor create a safe work environment.
- EMERGENCY STOP: The E-Stop safety button immediately stops the machine in case of emergency.
- WATER COOLING SYSTEM: Pre-installed hoses and the included water pump allow for a fast and easy setup. Only use with distilled water, ensuring it stays between 60–70°F (16–21°C).
- CONVENIENT MOBILITY: Four removable base wheels allow fluid portability across your workspace.
- 1 x 40W Laser Cutter Engraver Machine
- 1 x Water Pump
- 1 x USB Type-B to Type-A Cable
- 1 x USB Flash Drive with Software
- 1 x USB Key
- 1 x Venting Exhaust Duct
- 1 x Power Cord
- 1 x Double-Sided Tape
- 1 x Stainless Steel Clamp
- 4 x Locking Caster Wheels
- 1 x 7mm Acrylic Focus Tool
- 1 x Instruction Manual
- No need to worry! We offer a 2-year parts warranty on all 40W laser cutter machines.
- 6-month warranty on all laser tubes and power supplies 60W and below
- FDA Compliant
- CE Certification
- ISO9001 Quality Certification
- One 45-minute Virtual Tech Support appointment with OMTech Specialists in Anaheim, California
- River Rock
- *Stainless Steel
*Cannot cut hardwoods like mahogany
*CO2 laser machines only mark bare metals when anodized or treated.
Contact us with questions on specific materials not listed,
Some PVC-based acrylics can create toxic fumes when lasered.
Net Orders Checkout