Master Airbrush Multi-purpose Gravity Feed Dual-action Airbrush Kit with 6 Foot Hose and a Powerful 1/5hp Single Piston Quiet Air Compressor
1 In Stock
Royal Prints Electronics and Machinery
Professional Master Airbrush Multi-Purpose Gravity Feed Airbrushing System Kit with Gravity Feed Dual-Action Airbrush, Hose and Air Compressor Complete System Includes: Master Airbrush Model G22 Airbrush Set Master performance multi-purpose high performance dual-action airbrush with a 1/3 oz. Gravity fluid cup and a 0.3mm needle & nozzle that allows...
Professional Master Airbrush Multi-Purpose Gravity Feed Airbrushing System Kit with Gravity Feed Dual-Action Airbrush, Hose and Air Compressor
Complete System Includes:
Master Airbrush Model G22 Airbrush Set
- Master performance multi-purpose high performance dual-action airbrush with a 1/3 oz. Gravity fluid cup and a 0.3mm needle & nozzle that allows you to spray from hairline up to 1-1/2" wide patterns.
- Master Airbrush user friendly and versatile gravity feed airbrush that's commonly used for: hobbies, crafts, auto graphics, temporary tattoos, cake decorating, fine art, nail art and more! Airbrush works excellent for most airbrushing applications and also with most types of paint spray media.
Master Airbrush Air Compressor Model TC-20 (Our most popular single-piston compressor)
- Professional high performance powerful 1/5 horse power single-piston airbrush air compressor. Delivers a high air volume of 0.7 cfm and a high air flow of 25 ltrs/min. Operates quietly at 59 db.
- Provides precise air adjustment control because of it's true diaphragm pressure regulator with gauge and it's water trap filter. This allows for precise adjustment of airflow and will also ensure clean, dry air.
- Portable, lightweight and compact compressor with a built-in carrying handle. A maintenance free oil-less air compressor that's thermally protected as it automatically turns itself off if the unit becomes over heated.
- Features an "air-on-demand system" that automatically shuts off air when not in use. Designed to work only when you do, produces full-capacity air on demand. This enables a longer compressor life from less motor wear and heat-related moisture.
- Air pressure adjustment range 0 to 57 psi. Automatic On/Off Shutoff: Preset for automatic turn off when air pressure reaches 57 psi. Preset for automatic turn on at 40 psi.
- 6 Foot braided air hose with 1/8" Fittings
Compressor mounted air regulator:
- Holds 2 airbrushes
Royal Prints Electronics and Machinery offers free returns within 30 days of delivery for most items sold on Royal Prints Electronics and Machinery. Certain restrictions and exceptions apply as outlined below. All items must be unused and in the original retail packaging. We reserve the right to refuse a return if an item is not returned in its original condition, including all packaging and tags. If you are unsure about whether your item is eligible for return, you can check the product description page or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Damaged Items and Vendor Defects Damaged Items If an item is damaged upon delivery, please reach out to Royal Prints Electronics and Machinery within 30 days of delivery to ensure that we can get you the proper replacement. You will be prompted to provide a photo/video of the damaged item and any packaging. For registry guests, please reach out to email@example.com with your order number, photos of the damage, and provide an address for where you want the replacement to be sent. If you need assistance creating your return, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and photo of the damage. Defective Items If the item is defective within 30 days of delivery, please contact customer service at email@example.com and provide a photo of any visible defects as well as any information pertaining to the issue, regular care and use, and any possible troubleshooting of the issue. For all other defective items, we'll refer to the manufacturer’s warranty. Shipping and Delivery Issues Lost Packages By default, Royal Prints Electronics and Machinery is a retail store and we encourage. Should a package go missing in transit, please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org within 21 days of delivery. After 21 days, we may not be able to replace your order. Curbside Delivery Due to the size and weight of certain items, they will be delivered to you by a local freight carrier. Any charges for this service will be listed on the product’s description page. Your order will have an estimated arrival date and after your item has shipped from our warehouse, our freight carrier will reach out to you directly to schedule a delivery appointment. For any additional questions regarding this service, please reach out to email@example.com for more information. Please note that this service is curbside delivery only, and it will be up to you to make personal arrangements to get the item into your building or residence. Assembly is not included in this service. Please inspect all curbside delivery orders before signing off on your delivery. Please contact us at prints.royal2yahoo.com if you receive a damaged curbside delivery order , so that we can assist you. Any customer who purchases a product(s), takes it away and comes back subsequently claiming that the item is incompatible will not be refunded or decides that they purchased the wrong item. However, in the unlikely event that the customer insists that a refund is absolutely required, (a) A 15% restocking fee will apply to the cost of all returns for refund under this circumstance or (b) Royal Prints Electronics and Machinery will replace the item without cost to the customer up to the value of the purchased item with anything from our current inventory or (c) The customer will be given the opportunity to accept a credit note for value of the purchased item, to be used within (6) six months of the issuing of the credit note.
Net Orders Checkout