The Epson Stylus Photo R380 offers the power and versatility you need to print Ultra Hi-Definition photos right at home. This full-featured printer goes even further with a host of PC-free capabilities that save you valuable time when printing your photos.
Print beautiful photos without a PC. Use the extra large, 3.5-inch, color LCD to view, select, rotate and crop images from digital cameras, mobile phones or memory cards. For larger memory cards, with hundreds of images, use the exclusive Print-by-date Mode to quickly sort through your photos. When it's time to print, the Stylus Photo R380 automatically analyzes and adjusts the color and lighting of each image, plus easily removes red-eye. You get phenomenal photos without extra effort.
With the Stylus Photo R380, you get what you want, when you want it. Print borderless 4x6 photos in as fast as 13 seconds or print everyday documents in black and color text up to 30 ppm.1
Get reprints and enlargements like those you've come to expect from the lab - only better! Its like having a photo technician right in the printer. Precision 6-color printing with Claria Hi-Definition Ink provide the ultimate combination of photo quality and longevity. You can feel confident about sharing and displaying stunning borderless photos that are smudge, scratch, water and fade resistant, up to 200 years album storage.3
You can even print directly onto ink jet printable CDs/DVDs using your own photos and text. Get professional-looking results with no messy labels. The versatile, full-featured Epson Stylus Photo R380 lets you do more with your photos and documents. Get Ultra Hi-Definition prints with remarkable richness, depth and clarity. It's all possible with Epson, the overwhelming brand of choice among professional photographers.
Features and Benefits
- 3.5-inch color LCD to view, select, rotate, crop and print photos from memory cards, USB flash drives, digital cameras and mobile phones
- Ultra Hi-Definition prints professional level prints at amazing speeds
- Borderless 4x6 photos printed in as fast as 13 seconds and better than lab quality in as fast as 32 seconds (default); prints up to 30 ppm¹ (black and color text)
- Claria Hi-Definition Ink for the ultimate in photo quality and longevity (smudge, scratch, water and fade resistant for up to 200 years³)
- Automatic color and lighting correction² of your photos, detects scenery or people and automatically adjusts the image, plus easy red-eye removal, for stunning results all with or without a PC.
- Direct printing onto ink jet printable CDs and DVDs - no messy labels
- Direct photo printing from PictBridge compatible digital cameras and phones
- Up to 5760 x 1440 optimized dpi and 6-color ink for the finest detail DX5 technology produces 5 microscopically small ink droplet sizes, some as small as
- 1.5 Picoliters, for the smoothest gradations and grain free photos.
- BorderFree® photos in popular sizes (4x6, 5x7, 8x10 and 8.5x11) on matte and glossy paper A variety of other paper types, sizes and surfaces are available to satisfy your printing needs
Print movie clips from a digital camera PC-free.
1. Black text memo, measured after the first page, is in Economy mode on plain paper. Color photo speed is in Draft and Photo modes on Epson Glossy Photo Paper, measured from start of paper feed. Additional print time will vary based on system configuration, software application and page complexity.
2. Not available when printing using Mac OS X.
3. Print permanence ratings are based on accelerated testing of prints on specialty media, displayed indoors under glass or UV filter or stored in archival sleeves in album storage. Actual print stability will vary according to media, printed image, display conditions, light intensity, humidity, and atmospheric conditions. Epson does not guarantee longevity of prints. For maximum print life, display all prints under glass or UV filter or properly store them.