Curated especially for the materials enthusiast. Get the ultimate smart cutting machine plus the Everything Materials Bundle, including 18 different materials that showcase the versatility of this unique machine .
With the ability to use more advanced tools, Cricut Maker gives you the freedom to make virtually any DIY project you can imagine, from 3D art to home decor, jewelry, iron-on, vinyl, paper projects, and so much more. It has the tools to cut hundreds of materials quickly and accurately, from the most delicate paper and fabric to the tough stuff like matboard, leather, and basswood. Use the Rotary Blade to cut fabric for a sewing project — without backing material. Switch to Knife Blade (sold separately) and cut thicker and denser materials for added dimension and depth. Or quickly switch between scoring, engraving, debossing, and other decorative effects with a variety of specialty tips (sold separately). Featuring unique cutting versatility, a huge library of design ideas, sewing patterns available instantly, and easy-to-use apps, Cricut Maker delivers professional-level cutting performance that anyone can use.
- Get Cricut Maker® plus a huge variety of materials to get you crafting right out of the box
- The ultimate in professional-level cutting performance and versatility
- Cuts 300+ materials, from the most delicate fabric and paper to matboard and leather
- Rotary Blade for cutting virtually any fabric without backer
- 500+ digital sewing patterns and quilt blocks available from Simplicity®, Riley Blake™, and more (sold separately)
- Compatible with Knife Blade for thicker materials up to 2.4 mm (sold separately)
- Compatible with QuickSwap™ tools to quickly switch between scoring, engraving, debossing, and other decorative effects (sold separately)
- Compatible with Washable Fabric Pen for marking pattern pieces (sold separately)
- Adaptive Tool System™ for professional-level cutting performance and expandability
- Bluetooth® wireless technology
- Fast Mode for up to 2X faster cutting and writing
- Design Space® software for iOS, Android™, Windows®, and Mac®
- Cricut Maker® machine
- Rotary Blade + Drive Housing
- Premium Fine-Point Blade + Housing
- Fine Point Pen, Black
- FabricGrip™ Machine Mat, 12" x 12" (30.5 cm x 30.5 cm)
- LightGrip Machine Mat, 12" x 12" (30.5 cm x 30.5 cm)
- Welcome Book
- USB cable
- Power adapter
- Free trial membership to Cricut Access™ (for new subscribers)
- 50 free ready-to-make projects, including 25 sewing patterns
- Materials for a practice project
- Foil Iron-On Sampler, Bejeweled
- Everyday Iron-On Sampler, Elegance
- Foil Iron-On Metallic Sampler, Bejeweled
- Premium Vinyl Sampler Removable, Elegance
- Dry Erase Vinyl
- Stencil Vinyl
- Vinyl Chalkboard
- Poster Board Sampler, Bejeweled
- Glitter Cardstock Sampler, Brights
- Cardstock Sampler, Basics
- Transfer Tape
- Pen Set, Classics (5 ct.)
- Scoring Stylus
- True Control Knife, Blue
- Cutting Mat Varietry Pack, 12" x 12"
- Tools Basic Set
- Portable Trimmer
*Materials in bundle may be substituted based on availability.
Royal Prints Electronics and Machinery offers free returns within 30 days of delivery for most items sold on Royal Prints Electronics and Machinery. Certain restrictions and exceptions apply as outlined below. All items must be unused and in the original retail packaging.
We reserve the right to refuse a return if an item is not returned in its original condition, including all packaging and tags.
If you are unsure about whether your item is eligible for return, you can check the product description page or email email@example.com.
Damaged Items and Vendor Defects
If an item is damaged upon delivery, please reach out to Royal Prints Electronics and Machinery within 30 days of delivery to ensure that we can get you the proper replacement. You will be prompted to provide a photo/video of the damaged item and any packaging. For registry guests, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number, photos of the damage, and provide an address for where you want the replacement to be sent. If you need assistance creating your return, email email@example.com with your order number and photo of the damage.
If the item is defective within 30 days of delivery, please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide a photo of any visible defects as well as any information pertaining to the issue, regular care and use, and any possible troubleshooting of the issue. For all other defective items, we'll refer to the manufacturer’s warranty.
Shipping and Delivery Issues
By default, Royal Prints Electronics and Machinery is a retail store and we encourage. Should a package go missing in transit, please contact customer service at email@example.com within 21 days of delivery. After 21 days, we may not be able to replace your order.
Due to the size and weight of certain items, they will be delivered to you by a local freight carrier. Any charges for this service will be listed on the product’s description page. Your order will have an estimated arrival date and after your item has shipped from our warehouse, our freight carrier will reach out to you directly to schedule a delivery appointment. For any additional questions regarding this service, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Please note that this service is curbside delivery only, and it will be up to you to make personal arrangements to get the item into your building or residence. Assembly is not included in this service.
Please inspect all curbside delivery orders before signing off on your delivery. Please contact us at prints.royal2yahoo.com if you receive a damaged curbside delivery order , so that we can assist you.
Any customer who purchases a product(s), takes it away and comes back subsequently claiming that the item is incompatible will not be refunded or decides that they purchased the wrong item. However, in the unlikely event that the customer insists that a refund is absolutely required, (a) A 15% restocking fee will apply to the cost of all returns for refund under this circumstance or (b) Royal Prints Electronics and Machinery will replace the item without cost to the customer up to the value of the purchased item with anything from our current inventory or (c) The customer will be given the opportunity to accept a credit note for value of the purchased item, to be used within (6) six months of the issuing of the credit note.