Build your craft foundation with these essentials. Get Cricut Explore Air™ 2 plus the Essentials Bundle, including a selection of machine tools, mats, and more so you can hit the ground cutting.
With the ability to cut and write up to 2X faster than previous Cricut Explore models, Cricut Explore Air™ 2 lets you create stunning projects in record time. Cut over 100 materials — everything from cardstock, vinyl, and iron-on to specialty materials like glitter paper, cork, and bonded fabric. Quickly. Beautifully. From cards to custom T-shirts to home decor, Cricut makes it easy to realize your creative vision. Design on the go on your laptop, iPad or iPhone. Browse and play with thousands of images, fonts, and ready-to-make projects. Or create your own design from scratch. You'll love this DIY speed machine.
- Get Cricut Explore Air™ 2 plus a variety of blades, mats, tools, and materials galore
- This DIY speed machine combines time-saving performance and class-leading simplicity
- Cuts 100 materials – everything from cardstock, vinyl, and iron-on to a range of specialty materials
- Premium Fine-Point Blade for cutting a wide variety of popular craft materials
- Fast Mode for up to 2X faster cutting and writing(1)
- Bluetooth® wireless technology
- Compatible with Scoring Stylus and Deep-Point Blade (sold separately)
- Double tool holder to keep blade and pen always at the ready
- Design Space® software for iOS, Android™, Windows®, and Mac®
- Upload and use your own images and fonts for free
- Compatible with Cricut cartridges
*Compared to previous models using Fast Mode, which works with popular materials including vinyl, iron-on, and cardstock.
- Cricut Explore Air™ 2 machine
- Premium Fine-Point Blade + Housing
- Fine Point Pen, Black
- LightGrip Mat, 12" x 12" (30.5 cm x 30.5 cm)
- Welcome Book
- USB cable
- Power adapter
- Free trial membership to Cricut Access™ (for new subscribers)
- 50 ready-to-make projects
- Materials for a practice project
- Foil Iron-On Sampler, Bejeweled
- Everyday Iron-On Sampler, Elegance
- Adhesive Foil Metallic Sampler, Bejeweled
- Premium Vinyl Sampler Removable, Elegance
- Dry Erase Vinyl
- Stencil Vinyl
- Vinyl Chalkboard
- Foil Poster Board Sampler, Bejeweled
- Glitter Cardstock Sampler, Brights
- Cardstock Sampler, Basics
- Transfer Tape
- Pen Set, Classics (5 ct.)
- Scoring Stylus
- True Control Knife, Blue
- Cutting Mat Varietry Pack, 12" x 12" 3 pk
- Tools Basic Set
- Portable Trimmer
*Materials in bundle may be substituted based on availability.
Royal Prints Electronics and Machinery offers free returns within 30 days of delivery for most items sold on Royal Prints Electronics and Machinery. Certain restrictions and exceptions apply as outlined below. All items must be unused and in the original retail packaging.
We reserve the right to refuse a return if an item is not returned in its original condition, including all packaging and tags.
If you are unsure about whether your item is eligible for return, you can check the product description page or email email@example.com.
Damaged Items and Vendor Defects
If an item is damaged upon delivery, please reach out to Royal Prints Electronics and Machinery within 30 days of delivery to ensure that we can get you the proper replacement. You will be prompted to provide a photo/video of the damaged item and any packaging. For registry guests, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number, photos of the damage, and provide an address for where you want the replacement to be sent. If you need assistance creating your return, email email@example.com with your order number and photo of the damage.
If the item is defective within 30 days of delivery, please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide a photo of any visible defects as well as any information pertaining to the issue, regular care and use, and any possible troubleshooting of the issue. For all other defective items, we'll refer to the manufacturer’s warranty.
Shipping and Delivery Issues
By default, Royal Prints Electronics and Machinery is a retail store and we encourage. Should a package go missing in transit, please contact customer service at email@example.com within 21 days of delivery. After 21 days, we may not be able to replace your order.
Due to the size and weight of certain items, they will be delivered to you by a local freight carrier. Any charges for this service will be listed on the product’s description page. Your order will have an estimated arrival date and after your item has shipped from our warehouse, our freight carrier will reach out to you directly to schedule a delivery appointment. For any additional questions regarding this service, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Please note that this service is curbside delivery only, and it will be up to you to make personal arrangements to get the item into your building or residence. Assembly is not included in this service.
Please inspect all curbside delivery orders before signing off on your delivery. Please contact us at prints.royal2yahoo.com if you receive a damaged curbside delivery order , so that we can assist you.
Any customer who purchases a product(s), takes it away and comes back subsequently claiming that the item is incompatible will not be refunded or decides that they purchased the wrong item. However, in the unlikely event that the customer insists that a refund is absolutely required, (a) A 15% restocking fee will apply to the cost of all returns for refund under this circumstance or (b) Royal Prints Electronics and Machinery will replace the item without cost to the customer up to the value of the purchased item with anything from our current inventory or (c) The customer will be given the opportunity to accept a credit note for value of the purchased item, to be used within (6) six months of the issuing of the credit note.