Cotton Candy Machine Cart and Electric Candy Floss Maker - Commercial Quality
3 In Stock
Royal Prints Machinery & Electronics
Description: EASY TO USE: Turn on, wait 2-4 minutes, pour in cotton candy mixture, immediately start twirling cotton candy COMMERCIAL QUALITY: Large stainless steel kettle, 950 watt heating element, and belt driven high-performance motor WORKS FAST: Makes one cotton candy cone every 30 seconds ACCESSORIES: 3 bin storage drawer, ingredient...
- EASY TO USE: Turn on, wait 2-4 minutes, pour in cotton candy mixture, immediately start twirling cotton candy
- COMMERCIAL QUALITY: Large stainless steel kettle, 950 watt heating element, and belt driven high-performance motor
- WORKS FAST: Makes one cotton candy cone every 30 seconds
- ACCESSORIES: 3 bin storage drawer, ingredient scoop, and 2 extra motor drive belts
- CONVENIENT: Power switch, heat controller and volt meter located on front panel
- The SPIN 2000 cotton candy maker cart from Olde Midway makes it easy to create fun, fluffy cotton candy. This commercial grade mobile machine features a large stainless steel bowl, high performance belt driven motor, a 3-bin storage drawer, and an industry leading 950-watt high performance heating element. The large stainless steel bowl looks great but also keeps the working area safe and is detachable and thus very easy to clean. This machine is designed to limit vibration for quieter operation utilizing an upgraded belt driven motor and four clamps to hold the bowl steady. Our enhanced 950-watt heating element can complete a batch of cotton candy in about 30 seconds once heated (which only takes 2-4 minutes when you first turn it on). We have designed this cotton candy machine to be as simple and easy to use as possible with just 2 switches (Power and heat) located right on the front of the machine. The 13" ball bearing wheels make moving the machine easy. We have combined a nostalgic look with today's technology for a machine that is ultra-quiet, easy to use, and easy to clean. This is perfect for churches, schools, fundraisers, varsity clubs, birthday parties, concessionaires, and anyone else looking to make cotton candy quickly and efficiently. Also included is a scoop, owner's manual and spare parts kit. Dimensions: 20-1/2" Length x 36" Width x 37" Height and weighs 36 pounds. Operates on a US-standard 120 volt power cord.
Royal Prints Electronics and Machinery offers free returns within 30 days of delivery for most items sold on Royal Prints Electronics and Machinery. Certain restrictions and exceptions apply as outlined below. All items must be unused and in the original retail packaging. We reserve the right to refuse a return if an item is not returned in its original condition, including all packaging and tags. If you are unsure about whether your item is eligible for return, you can check the product description page or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Damaged Items and Vendor Defects Damaged Items If an item is damaged upon delivery, please reach out to Royal Prints Electronics and Machinery within 30 days of delivery to ensure that we can get you the proper replacement. You will be prompted to provide a photo/video of the damaged item and any packaging. For registry guests, please reach out to email@example.com with your order number, photos of the damage, and provide an address for where you want the replacement to be sent. If you need assistance creating your return, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and photo of the damage. Defective Items If the item is defective within 30 days of delivery, please contact customer service at email@example.com and provide a photo of any visible defects as well as any information pertaining to the issue, regular care and use, and any possible troubleshooting of the issue. For all other defective items, we'll refer to the manufacturer’s warranty. Shipping and Delivery Issues Lost Packages By default, Royal Prints Electronics and Machinery is a retail store and we encourage. Should a package go missing in transit, please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org within 21 days of delivery. After 21 days, we may not be able to replace your order. Curbside Delivery Due to the size and weight of certain items, they will be delivered to you by a local freight carrier. Any charges for this service will be listed on the product’s description page. Your order will have an estimated arrival date and after your item has shipped from our warehouse, our freight carrier will reach out to you directly to schedule a delivery appointment. For any additional questions regarding this service, please reach out to email@example.com for more information. Please note that this service is curbside delivery only, and it will be up to you to make personal arrangements to get the item into your building or residence. Assembly is not included in this service. Please inspect all curbside delivery orders before signing off on your delivery. Please contact us at prints.royal2yahoo.com if you receive a damaged curbside delivery order , so that we can assist you. Any customer who purchases a product(s), takes it away and comes back subsequently claiming that the item is incompatible will not be refunded or decides that they purchased the wrong item. However, in the unlikely event that the customer insists that a refund is absolutely required, (a) A 15% restocking fee will apply to the cost of all returns for refund under this circumstance or (b) Royal Prints Electronics and Machinery will replace the item without cost to the customer up to the value of the purchased item with anything from our current inventory or (c) The customer will be given the opportunity to accept a credit note for value of the purchased item, to be used within (6) six months of the issuing of the credit note.
Net Orders Checkout