Commercial 110v Electric Nonstick Ice Cream Waffle Cone Baker Maker Machine
9 In Stock
Royal Prints Machinery & Electronics
Description: Efficient Parallel Heating: Our waffle cone maker machine is composed of two heavy-duty cast-aluminum heating plates, measuring 7.9 inch in diameter. The parallel heating design enables both sides of the cone waffles to be baked evenly. Both of the heating plates are coated with non-stick Teflon, from the comfort...
- Efficient Parallel Heating: Our waffle cone maker machine is composed of two heavy-duty cast-aluminum heating plates, measuring 7.9 inch in diameter. The parallel heating design enables both sides of the cone waffles to be baked evenly. Both of the heating plates are coated with non-stick Teflon, from the comfort of which you can take the waffle cones off smoothly.
- Heavy-Duty Stainless Steel: Our commercial waffle cone maker is built to last and easy to clean thanks to the heavy-duty stainless steel material. With the high-quality stainless steel adopted on its body, it would be quite assured that this cone waffle machine will serve you for a long time, durable and reliable.
- Precise Temp & Time Control: With the two knobs on the base, you can effortlessly control the heating temperature and baking time. The temperature ranges from 122℉/50℃ to 572℉/300℃, and the timer can be set within 5 minutes. The indicator light will show you our waffle machine's working status. When the temperature reaches 482℉/250℃, it turns red, indicating that the device is starting to heat. And when the set time is up, it will remind you with a clear and melodious alarm.
- Keenly-Designed Details: With the spiral design of the stainless steel handle, some accidents can be avoided, such as slipping, overheating, and accidental burns. Four rubber feet attached to the bottom of this ice cream cone maker can enhance the stability of our machine, keeping it still during operation. The bracket connected with two heating plates can support flexible closing and opening. Besides, it will also come with a waffle cone forming tool for swift cone shaping.
- Versatile Waffle Cone Maker: On the strength of its crisp texture, the waffle cones made by our ice cream waffle cone maker perfectly fit the creamy and soft ice cream of any flavors. It can be widely applied to organizations, schools, restaurants, cafeteria processing departments, and individual restaurants, making all kinds of egg rolls.
- Voltage: 110V
- Rated Power: 1000W
- Material: Stainless Steel+Cast Aluminum with Teflon Coating
- Plate Size: φ7.9 in (φ200 mm)
- Temp Range: 122-572℉ (50-300℃)
- Timer Range: 0-5 minutes
- Product Weight: 16.53 lbs (7.5 kg)
- Product Dimensions: 12.6x9.8x20.8 in (320x250x530 mm)
- 1 x Ice Cream Cone Maker
- 1 x Cone Forming Tool
- 1 x User Manual
Royal Prints Electronics and Machinery offers free returns within 30 days of delivery for most items sold on Royal Prints Electronics and Machinery. Certain restrictions and exceptions apply as outlined below. All items must be unused and in the original retail packaging. We reserve the right to refuse a return if an item is not returned in its original condition, including all packaging and tags. If you are unsure about whether your item is eligible for return, you can check the product description page or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Damaged Items and Vendor Defects Damaged Items If an item is damaged upon delivery, please reach out to Royal Prints Electronics and Machinery within 30 days of delivery to ensure that we can get you the proper replacement. You will be prompted to provide a photo/video of the damaged item and any packaging. For registry guests, please reach out to email@example.com with your order number, photos of the damage, and provide an address for where you want the replacement to be sent. If you need assistance creating your return, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and photo of the damage. Defective Items If the item is defective within 30 days of delivery, please contact customer service at email@example.com and provide a photo of any visible defects as well as any information pertaining to the issue, regular care and use, and any possible troubleshooting of the issue. For all other defective items, we'll refer to the manufacturer’s warranty. Shipping and Delivery Issues Lost Packages By default, Royal Prints Electronics and Machinery is a retail store and we encourage. Should a package go missing in transit, please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org within 21 days of delivery. After 21 days, we may not be able to replace your order. Curbside Delivery Due to the size and weight of certain items, they will be delivered to you by a local freight carrier. Any charges for this service will be listed on the product’s description page. Your order will have an estimated arrival date and after your item has shipped from our warehouse, our freight carrier will reach out to you directly to schedule a delivery appointment. For any additional questions regarding this service, please reach out to email@example.com for more information. Please note that this service is curbside delivery only, and it will be up to you to make personal arrangements to get the item into your building or residence. Assembly is not included in this service. Please inspect all curbside delivery orders before signing off on your delivery. Please contact us at prints.royal2yahoo.com if you receive a damaged curbside delivery order , so that we can assist you. Any customer who purchases a product(s), takes it away and comes back subsequently claiming that the item is incompatible will not be refunded or decides that they purchased the wrong item. However, in the unlikely event that the customer insists that a refund is absolutely required, (a) A 15% restocking fee will apply to the cost of all returns for refund under this circumstance or (b) Royal Prints Electronics and Machinery will replace the item without cost to the customer up to the value of the purchased item with anything from our current inventory or (c) The customer will be given the opportunity to accept a credit note for value of the purchased item, to be used within (6) six months of the issuing of the credit note.
Net Orders Checkout