Brother ScanNCut SDX85M
2 In Stock
Royal Prints Machinery & Electronics
Description: SCAN DRAWINGS AND MATERIALS: Brother ScanNCut DX is the only cutting machine series with a built-in scanner. Scan your drawing to convert it to a cut file, directly cut printed stickers, and precisely place designs without counting blocks STUNNING DIY PROJECTS: Craft right out of the box with 251...
- SCAN DRAWINGS AND MATERIALS: Brother ScanNCut DX is the only cutting machine series with a built-in scanner. Scan your drawing to convert it to a cut file, directly cut printed stickers, and precisely place designs without counting blocks
- STUNNING DIY PROJECTS: Craft right out of the box with 251 built-in designs. Add custom designs and additional free patterns with the USB port and wireless capability, and customize and combine your projects with the easy-to-use 3.5" touchscreen LCD display
- NO MATERIAL SELECTION REQUIRED: The included ScanNCut DX auto blade and auto blade holder uses true automatic material sensor technology to detect the thickness of the material with no blade adjustment or material selection required. Always perform a trial/test cut to confirm a successful cut
- CUTS UP TO 3 MM (0.1 in) THICKNESS: The Brother ScanNCut DX SDX85 effortlessly cuts materials up to 3mm thick such as paper, vinyl, fabric, balsa wood, chipboard, foam, and felt
- MAKES THE PERFECT PAIR WITH BROTHER SEWING MACHINES: Use ScanNCut DX in tandem with a Brother sewing machine to craft unique applique designs, fun home décor, and family keepsakes.
Royal Prints Electronics and Machinery offers free returns within 30 days of delivery for most items sold on Royal Prints Electronics and Machinery. Certain restrictions and exceptions apply as outlined below. All items must be unused and in the original retail packaging. We reserve the right to refuse a return if an item is not returned in its original condition, including all packaging and tags. If you are unsure about whether your item is eligible for return, you can check the product description page or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Damaged Items and Vendor Defects Damaged Items If an item is damaged upon delivery, please reach out to Royal Prints Electronics and Machinery within 30 days of delivery to ensure that we can get you the proper replacement. You will be prompted to provide a photo/video of the damaged item and any packaging. For registry guests, please reach out to email@example.com with your order number, photos of the damage, and provide an address for where you want the replacement to be sent. If you need assistance creating your return, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and photo of the damage. Defective Items If the item is defective within 30 days of delivery, please contact customer service at email@example.com and provide a photo of any visible defects as well as any information pertaining to the issue, regular care and use, and any possible troubleshooting of the issue. For all other defective items, we'll refer to the manufacturer’s warranty. Shipping and Delivery Issues Lost Packages By default, Royal Prints Electronics and Machinery is a retail store and we encourage. Should a package go missing in transit, please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org within 21 days of delivery. After 21 days, we may not be able to replace your order. Curbside Delivery Due to the size and weight of certain items, they will be delivered to you by a local freight carrier. Any charges for this service will be listed on the product’s description page. Your order will have an estimated arrival date and after your item has shipped from our warehouse, our freight carrier will reach out to you directly to schedule a delivery appointment. For any additional questions regarding this service, please reach out to email@example.com for more information. Please note that this service is curbside delivery only, and it will be up to you to make personal arrangements to get the item into your building or residence. Assembly is not included in this service. Please inspect all curbside delivery orders before signing off on your delivery. Please contact us at prints.royal2yahoo.com if you receive a damaged curbside delivery order , so that we can assist you. Any customer who purchases a product(s), takes it away and comes back subsequently claiming that the item is incompatible will not be refunded or decides that they purchased the wrong item. However, in the unlikely event that the customer insists that a refund is absolutely required, (a) A 15% restocking fee will apply to the cost of all returns for refund under this circumstance or (b) Royal Prints Electronics and Machinery will replace the item without cost to the customer up to the value of the purchased item with anything from our current inventory or (c) The customer will be given the opportunity to accept a credit note for value of the purchased item, to be used within (6) six months of the issuing of the credit note.
Net Orders Checkout