Artix CL750 Foldable Noise Isolating On Ear Headphones Wired with Microphone and Volume Control, Stereo Head Phones Corded with Adjustable Headband for Computer, Laptop and Cell Phone
Royal Prints Machinery & Electronics
Description: Comfortable Design: our wired headphones are designed with comfort in mind for men and women, boys and girls. Pillow soft cushions will sit snugly on you ears. Their foldable design allows for convenient storage, and the lightweight and durable materials make these ear phones ideal for everyday use. Built-In...
- Comfortable Design: our wired headphones are designed with comfort in mind for men and women, boys and girls. Pillow soft cushions will sit snugly on you ears. Their foldable design allows for convenient storage, and the lightweight and durable materials make these ear phones ideal for everyday use.
- Built-In Mic And Controls: features like volume & voice controls, pause/play capabilities, answer/end call functions, and an inline microphone give complete control over your listening experience with this wired headset.
- Great Fit For All: Adjustable headband provides an ultra-comfortable fit for adults, teens and children from 11 years and up - Artix CL750 will become your go to basic headphones with cord for the entire family: perfect computer headphones for dad, great headphones for music for mom and school headphones for kids
- Universal Compatibility & Tangle-Proof Cord: Artix compact headphones with their long cord are designed with a 3.5mm jack that fits all standard Android phones, and most iPhones. They could be compatible even with your piano or guitar. The tear-resistant construction ensures these durable headphones are child-proof, even when your kids are yanking on the cable!
- Stereo Sound Without Extraneous Noise: While cushioned ear cups block out ambient noise, enjoy crisp and powerful acoustics of Artix's bass sound. Get ready for Artix CL750 to be your best headphones for airplane, school, work and more.
Royal Prints Electronics and Machinery offers free returns within 30 days of delivery for most items sold on Royal Prints Electronics and Machinery. Certain restrictions and exceptions apply as outlined below. All items must be unused and in the original retail packaging. We reserve the right to refuse a return if an item is not returned in its original condition, including all packaging and tags. If you are unsure about whether your item is eligible for return, you can check the product description page or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Damaged Items and Vendor Defects Damaged Items If an item is damaged upon delivery, please reach out to Royal Prints Electronics and Machinery within 30 days of delivery to ensure that we can get you the proper replacement. You will be prompted to provide a photo/video of the damaged item and any packaging. For registry guests, please reach out to email@example.com with your order number, photos of the damage, and provide an address for where you want the replacement to be sent. If you need assistance creating your return, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and photo of the damage. Defective Items If the item is defective within 30 days of delivery, please contact customer service at email@example.com and provide a photo of any visible defects as well as any information pertaining to the issue, regular care and use, and any possible troubleshooting of the issue. For all other defective items, we'll refer to the manufacturer’s warranty. Shipping and Delivery Issues Lost Packages By default, Royal Prints Electronics and Machinery is a retail store and we encourage. Should a package go missing in transit, please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org within 21 days of delivery. After 21 days, we may not be able to replace your order. Curbside Delivery Due to the size and weight of certain items, they will be delivered to you by a local freight carrier. Any charges for this service will be listed on the product’s description page. Your order will have an estimated arrival date and after your item has shipped from our warehouse, our freight carrier will reach out to you directly to schedule a delivery appointment. For any additional questions regarding this service, please reach out to email@example.com for more information. Please note that this service is curbside delivery only, and it will be up to you to make personal arrangements to get the item into your building or residence. Assembly is not included in this service. Please inspect all curbside delivery orders before signing off on your delivery. Please contact us at prints.royal2yahoo.com if you receive a damaged curbside delivery order , so that we can assist you. Any customer who purchases a product(s), takes it away and comes back subsequently claiming that the item is incompatible will not be refunded or decides that they purchased the wrong item. However, in the unlikely event that the customer insists that a refund is absolutely required, (a) A 15% restocking fee will apply to the cost of all returns for refund under this circumstance or (b) Royal Prints Electronics and Machinery will replace the item without cost to the customer up to the value of the purchased item with anything from our current inventory or (c) The customer will be given the opportunity to accept a credit note for value of the purchased item, to be used within (6) six months of the issuing of the credit note.
Net Orders Checkout