6 Pcs Golden Queue Barrier Posts Crowd Control 4 Security Stanchion Ropes
Royal Prints Machinery & Electronics
Durable Material: The gold crowd control stanchions are constructed by 201 stainless steel post and zinc alloy lobster clasps, which is durable and not afraid of high temperature. Moreover, this durable material features waterproof and rustproof to adapt to indoor and outside. Extended Velvet Rope: Our crowd control barrier is...
- Durable Material: The gold crowd control stanchions are constructed by 201 stainless steel post and zinc alloy lobster clasps, which is durable and not afraid of high temperature. Moreover, this durable material features waterproof and rustproof to adapt to indoor and outside.
- Extended Velvet Rope: Our crowd control barrier is equipped with four red velvet rope that is eye-catching. The elegant rope is made of flannel material that is thick, not easy to break. Besides, the rope measures 5 ft/1.5 m long, providing a larger area for your various demands.
- Stable Base: These 12.6in sturdy base is stronger than the ordinary base and not easy to fall by the wind and crowd. The rubber at the bottom of each base is designed for maximum protection against floor scuffing and stanchion itself. In addition, the rubber can reduce the noise when moving or if you run over the post incautiously.
- Easy Installation: There are four adapters at the top of each stanchion post for velvet rope to connect. Furthermore, each rope has hooks at both ends to allow you to attach the rope to the pillars easily and quickly. You don't need to use other auxiliary tools, and you can set it up in a few minutes.
- Widely Used: Our stainless steel stanchion is a good choice for crowd control because of its high quality. As a result, it is commonly used in theaters, hotels, casinos, red carpet events, ticket offices, and so on.
Royal Prints Electronics and Machinery offers free returns within 30 days of delivery for most items sold on Royal Prints Electronics and Machinery. Certain restrictions and exceptions apply as outlined below. All items must be unused and in the original retail packaging. We reserve the right to refuse a return if an item is not returned in its original condition, including all packaging and tags. If you are unsure about whether your item is eligible for return, you can check the product description page or email email@example.com. Damaged Items and Vendor Defects Damaged Items If an item is damaged upon delivery, please reach out to Royal Prints Electronics and Machinery within 30 days of delivery to ensure that we can get you the proper replacement. You will be prompted to provide a photo/video of the damaged item and any packaging. For registry guests, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number, photos of the damage, and provide an address for where you want the replacement to be sent. If you need assistance creating your return, email email@example.com with your order number and photo of the damage. Defective Items If the item is defective within 30 days of delivery, please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide a photo of any visible defects as well as any information pertaining to the issue, regular care and use, and any possible troubleshooting of the issue. For all other defective items, we'll refer to the manufacturer’s warranty. Shipping and Delivery Issues Lost Packages By default, Royal Prints Electronics and Machinery is a retail store and we encourage. Should a package go missing in transit, please contact customer service at email@example.com within 21 days of delivery. After 21 days, we may not be able to replace your order. Curbside Delivery Due to the size and weight of certain items, they will be delivered to you by a local freight carrier. Any charges for this service will be listed on the product’s description page. Your order will have an estimated arrival date and after your item has shipped from our warehouse, our freight carrier will reach out to you directly to schedule a delivery appointment. For any additional questions regarding this service, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Please note that this service is curbside delivery only, and it will be up to you to make personal arrangements to get the item into your building or residence. Assembly is not included in this service. Please inspect all curbside delivery orders before signing off on your delivery. Please contact us at prints.royal2yahoo.com if you receive a damaged curbside delivery order , so that we can assist you. Any customer who purchases a product(s), takes it away and comes back subsequently claiming that the item is incompatible will not be refunded or decides that they purchased the wrong item. However, in the unlikely event that the customer insists that a refund is absolutely required, (a) A 15% restocking fee will apply to the cost of all returns for refund under this circumstance or (b) Royal Prints Electronics and Machinery will replace the item without cost to the customer up to the value of the purchased item with anything from our current inventory or (c) The customer will be given the opportunity to accept a credit note for value of the purchased item, to be used within (6) six months of the issuing of the credit note.
Net Orders Checkout