3 Pieces 3D Sublimation Silicone Mug Wraps
Royal Prints Machinery & Electronics
Description: Package content: the package comes with 3 pieces different sizes of 3D sublimation silicone mug wraps, which can be applied for 11 oz, 12 oz, 15 oz cups, to meet your various printing needs in daily life Durable to use: our cup sublimation molds are made of silicone and...
- Package content: the package comes with 3 pieces different sizes of 3D sublimation silicone mug wraps, which can be applied for 11 oz, 12 oz, 15 oz cups, to meet your various printing needs in daily life
- Durable to use: our cup sublimation molds are made of silicone and metal buckles, durable and reliable, high temperature resistant and reusable, long time for you to use
- Useful functions: these mug clamps are suitable for 3D sublimation transfer machines, which can help you to fix the cup and the picture during the sublimation of the cup, so as to prevent the misalignment of the pattern from causing operation failure, so save you much time and energy
- Operate simply: these transfer mug wraps are easy and quick to install and replace, just only clip it to your cup, and then buckle the metal button, effective to fix the cup during printing, bring you much convenience
- Size information: 11 oz cup holder measures about 9.4 x 4.2 inches/ 24 x 10.7 cm, 12 oz cup holder is suitable for conical cups, 15 oz cup holder is about 9.5 x 4.9 inch/ 24.2 x 12.5 cm; Please check the size carefully before buying
|Item Weight||11.6 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||10.04 x 6.85 x 1.54 inches|
Royal Prints Electronics and Machinery offers free returns within 30 days of delivery for most items sold on Royal Prints Electronics and Machinery. Certain restrictions and exceptions apply as outlined below. All items must be unused and in the original retail packaging. We reserve the right to refuse a return if an item is not returned in its original condition, including all packaging and tags. If you are unsure about whether your item is eligible for return, you can check the product description page or email email@example.com. Damaged Items and Vendor Defects Damaged Items If an item is damaged upon delivery, please reach out to Royal Prints Electronics and Machinery within 30 days of delivery to ensure that we can get you the proper replacement. You will be prompted to provide a photo/video of the damaged item and any packaging. For registry guests, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number, photos of the damage, and provide an address for where you want the replacement to be sent. If you need assistance creating your return, email email@example.com with your order number and photo of the damage. Defective Items If the item is defective within 30 days of delivery, please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide a photo of any visible defects as well as any information pertaining to the issue, regular care and use, and any possible troubleshooting of the issue. For all other defective items, we'll refer to the manufacturer’s warranty. Shipping and Delivery Issues Lost Packages By default, Royal Prints Electronics and Machinery is a retail store and we encourage. Should a package go missing in transit, please contact customer service at email@example.com within 21 days of delivery. After 21 days, we may not be able to replace your order. Curbside Delivery Due to the size and weight of certain items, they will be delivered to you by a local freight carrier. Any charges for this service will be listed on the product’s description page. Your order will have an estimated arrival date and after your item has shipped from our warehouse, our freight carrier will reach out to you directly to schedule a delivery appointment. For any additional questions regarding this service, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Please note that this service is curbside delivery only, and it will be up to you to make personal arrangements to get the item into your building or residence. Assembly is not included in this service. Please inspect all curbside delivery orders before signing off on your delivery. Please contact us at prints.royal2yahoo.com if you receive a damaged curbside delivery order , so that we can assist you. Any customer who purchases a product(s), takes it away and comes back subsequently claiming that the item is incompatible will not be refunded or decides that they purchased the wrong item. However, in the unlikely event that the customer insists that a refund is absolutely required, (a) A 15% restocking fee will apply to the cost of all returns for refund under this circumstance or (b) Royal Prints Electronics and Machinery will replace the item without cost to the customer up to the value of the purchased item with anything from our current inventory or (c) The customer will be given the opportunity to accept a credit note for value of the purchased item, to be used within (6) six months of the issuing of the credit note.
Net Orders Checkout