3 Pack Teflon Sheet 12 x 16" and 3 Rolls 10mm X 33m Heat Resistant Sublimation Tape
Royal Prints Machinery & Electronics
Description: This Teflon Sheet and Heat Resistant Sublimation Tape really indispensable when sublimating and they can do the job very well. It is a must have if you make shirts, hats, or anything with htv or sublimation. It can also serve as nonstick oven liners for baking, cooking. Heat resistance...
- This Teflon Sheet and Heat Resistant Sublimation Tape really indispensable when sublimating and they can do the job very well. It is a must have if you make shirts, hats, or anything with htv or sublimation. It can also serve as nonstick oven liners for baking, cooking.
- Heat resistance and non-stickiness this high-quality htv Teflon sheet for heat press allows high temperature resistance up to 536 ℉ (280℃), protect your vinyl, clothes and iron while you iron on htv . perfect for heat presses! Made from super thick paper, heat press transfer sheet can be utilized many times both sides and enough to be used over 1000 times.
- Waterproof, washable， easily wipe off messy materials like wipe paint, glue, wax, baking clay and more when finished. even after a period of use, you just need to use a mild detergent to clean it with a soft sponge and air dry.
- Heat resistant tape is a polyester film tape with a high temperature resistant adhesive. Maximum heat resistance: 536 ℉ (280℃)，comes off clean easy peal and no residue.
- The package contains 3 Teflon sheets and 3 rolls of tape. Teflon Sheet size:12"*16"(30X40CM),the thickness is 0.12mm,thicker Teflon coating. The width of the tape is 10mm (2/5inch),it is 33 meters (108 feet) long.This is a very good tape width for use. Not too wide, and not too narrow.
|Item Weight||0.22 Pounds|
|Number of pieces||3|
Royal Prints Electronics and Machinery offers free returns within 30 days of delivery for most items sold on Royal Prints Electronics and Machinery. Certain restrictions and exceptions apply as outlined below. All items must be unused and in the original retail packaging. We reserve the right to refuse a return if an item is not returned in its original condition, including all packaging and tags. If you are unsure about whether your item is eligible for return, you can check the product description page or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Damaged Items and Vendor Defects Damaged Items If an item is damaged upon delivery, please reach out to Royal Prints Electronics and Machinery within 30 days of delivery to ensure that we can get you the proper replacement. You will be prompted to provide a photo/video of the damaged item and any packaging. For registry guests, please reach out to email@example.com with your order number, photos of the damage, and provide an address for where you want the replacement to be sent. If you need assistance creating your return, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and photo of the damage. Defective Items If the item is defective within 30 days of delivery, please contact customer service at email@example.com and provide a photo of any visible defects as well as any information pertaining to the issue, regular care and use, and any possible troubleshooting of the issue. For all other defective items, we'll refer to the manufacturer’s warranty. Shipping and Delivery Issues Lost Packages By default, Royal Prints Electronics and Machinery is a retail store and we encourage. Should a package go missing in transit, please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org within 21 days of delivery. After 21 days, we may not be able to replace your order. Curbside Delivery Due to the size and weight of certain items, they will be delivered to you by a local freight carrier. Any charges for this service will be listed on the product’s description page. Your order will have an estimated arrival date and after your item has shipped from our warehouse, our freight carrier will reach out to you directly to schedule a delivery appointment. For any additional questions regarding this service, please reach out to email@example.com for more information. Please note that this service is curbside delivery only, and it will be up to you to make personal arrangements to get the item into your building or residence. Assembly is not included in this service. Please inspect all curbside delivery orders before signing off on your delivery. Please contact us at prints.royal2yahoo.com if you receive a damaged curbside delivery order , so that we can assist you. Any customer who purchases a product(s), takes it away and comes back subsequently claiming that the item is incompatible will not be refunded or decides that they purchased the wrong item. However, in the unlikely event that the customer insists that a refund is absolutely required, (a) A 15% restocking fee will apply to the cost of all returns for refund under this circumstance or (b) Royal Prints Electronics and Machinery will replace the item without cost to the customer up to the value of the purchased item with anything from our current inventory or (c) The customer will be given the opportunity to accept a credit note for value of the purchased item, to be used within (6) six months of the issuing of the credit note.
Net Orders Checkout