Tackle the largest projects with the new Silhouette Cameo 4 PRO 24" Wide Vinyl Cutting Machine. The Cameo 4 PRO is a precision cutting machine that can cut vinyl, heat transfer (HTV), cardstock, fabric, and more. With a cutting width of up to 24 inches wide, this machine opens up a lot of cutting possibilities. Features: Up to 3xs the speed of the Cameo 3, a LED lit touch panel, 5000 grams of force vs. 250 grams in the Cameo 3, attachable roll feeder, built in vinyl trimmer, upgraded one click auto blade, tool detection, dual motor system, built in cross cutter, and more.
Cameo 4 PRO Bundle Includes:
- Silhouette White Cameo 4 PRO - 24" Wide with Bluetooth
- 1 Year Warranty
- 24" x 24" Cameo PRO Standard Cutting Mat
- Cutting Mat Platform
- Adjustable Roll Feeder - Hold Rolls up to 24" Wide
- AutoBlade 2 - Single Tap Reset Auto Adjust Blade
- 1 Cored Roll of Oracal 651 24" x 30 ft - Black
- 1 Cored Roll of Oracal 651 24" x 30 ft - White
- Roll of Premium Reusable Transfer Tape
- Ultimate Guide to Vinyl - Full Color Printed - By Silhouette School
- Ultimate Guide to the Cameo 4 - Full Color Printed - By Silhouette School
- Smart Tool System - Auto Detects Tools and Adjusts Cut Settings
- Blue Sketch Pen Adapter (Additional Adapters Sold Separately)
- Ratchet Adjustment Tool
- Hook Weeding Tool
- Scraper & Vinyl Application Tool
- Spatula Tool
- Pick me up pen
- Micro Fiber Cloth
- Up to 3x Cutting Speed vs. Cameo 3
- Cut 8" to 24" Wide Material without Mat
- Works with 8", 12", 15", 24" Cutting Mats
- Dual Motor System
- Built in Cross Cutter
- LED Touch Panel
- 5 Kilograms Downward Force (Cameo 3 has 250 Grams)
- Matless Cutting for Card Stock, Vinyl, Heat Transfer & More
- Online Cameo 4 Instructional Class
- 20 E-Guides to help get you up and running faster (Link Located within the 200+ Designs Card)
- Silhouette e-Handbook Guide (Link Located within the 200+ Designs Card)
- 1 Month Free Membership to Silhouette U - Receive Exclusive Access to over 250+ Videos, Guides, Tips, Q & A, and much more! (new users only)
- 1 Month Free to Club Silhouette - Latest News, Designs, Discounts
- $25 Dollars in Downloads from Silhouette's Design Store - Code Sent During Registration
- 20% Off Coupon for all Cameo 4 Blades - Coupon Code sent via Email
- 100 Exclusive Designs (access provided during registration)
- Additional 200+ Bonus Designs - Valued at $300+
- Lifetime Customer Support
- Latest Studio Software for Windows 7 or higher and Mac OS X 10.8.5 and higher
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- Power Adapter
Royal Prints Electronics and Machinery offers free returns within 30 days of delivery for most items sold on Royal Prints Electronics and Machinery. Certain restrictions and exceptions apply as outlined below. All items must be unused and in the original retail packaging.
We reserve the right to refuse a return if an item is not returned in its original condition, including all packaging and tags.
If you are unsure about whether your item is eligible for return, you can check the product description page or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damaged Items and Vendor Defects
If an item is damaged upon delivery, please reach out to Royal Prints Electronics and Machinery within 30 days of delivery to ensure that we can get you the proper replacement. You will be prompted to provide a photo/video of the damaged item and any packaging. For registry guests, please reach out to email@example.com with your order number, photos of the damage, and provide an address for where you want the replacement to be sent. If you need assistance creating your return, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and photo of the damage.
If the item is defective within 30 days of delivery, please contact customer service at email@example.com and provide a photo of any visible defects as well as any information pertaining to the issue, regular care and use, and any possible troubleshooting of the issue. For all other defective items, we'll refer to the manufacturer’s warranty.
Shipping and Delivery Issues
By default, Royal Prints Electronics and Machinery is a retail store and we encourage. Should a package go missing in transit, please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org within 21 days of delivery. After 21 days, we may not be able to replace your order.
Due to the size and weight of certain items, they will be delivered to you by a local freight carrier. Any charges for this service will be listed on the product’s description page. Your order will have an estimated arrival date and after your item has shipped from our warehouse, our freight carrier will reach out to you directly to schedule a delivery appointment. For any additional questions regarding this service, please reach out to email@example.com for more information.
Please note that this service is curbside delivery only, and it will be up to you to make personal arrangements to get the item into your building or residence. Assembly is not included in this service.
Please inspect all curbside delivery orders before signing off on your delivery. Please contact us at prints.royal2yahoo.com if you receive a damaged curbside delivery order , so that we can assist you.
Any customer who purchases a product(s), takes it away and comes back subsequently claiming that the item is incompatible will not be refunded or decides that they purchased the wrong item. However, in the unlikely event that the customer insists that a refund is absolutely required, (a) A 15% restocking fee will apply to the cost of all returns for refund under this circumstance or (b) Royal Prints Electronics and Machinery will replace the item without cost to the customer up to the value of the purchased item with anything from our current inventory or (c) The customer will be given the opportunity to accept a credit note for value of the purchased item, to be used within (6) six months of the issuing of the credit note.